We are looking for an entry or mid-level front-end developer to join our growing UX Design and FE Development team. This position is based in our custom software group (https://www.oxfordcc.co.uk/custom-software/) delivering varied projects in health, science and engineering. For candidates who are interested there are also opportunities to work on our products in social care. This gives us a satisfying mix of client work and product design.
You will help us deliver attractive, accessible and engaging interfaces for web applications, mobile apps and occasionally the desktop. You’ll be working collaboratively with our multidisciplinary project teams that consist of software engineers, front-end developers, UX designers and project managers so good communication skills are important. You’ll need to clearly articulate your views and understanding of the project. A willingness to meet with clients is especially welcome.
We are a lively software company in the centre of Oxford, interested in software that makes a useful contribution to society.
- Good attention to detail and eager to create great user experiences
- HTML5 and CSS3
- CSS preprocessors (SASS or LESS)
- Willingness to experiment with new tools and technology
- Desirable skills
- Experience of working using Agile methodologies
- Agency or in-house team experience and experience working with designers
- Familiarity with distributed version control (Git, SVN, etc)
- Mobile development experience using react native
- Degree educated or have relevant industry experience
Check out the benefits of working at Oxford Computer Consultants.
Please send your CV with covering letter, link to examples of your work and salary expectation to: email@example.com