We are looking for an enthusiastic, bright technical graduate or similar who is wanting to expand their technical and customer service skills to fill the role of Junior Installations Consultant.
This role is both technical and administrative and requires a good knowledge (or willingness to become proficient in) Microsoft SQL server administration as well as dealing with customers.
You will be working as part of a team of dedicated, expert individuals and will receive thorough training for the role and have regular catch ups with the Team Lead to ensure you are meeting your goals.
What the role involves:
- Coordinating upgrades and installations
- Performing upgrades and installations of our software at customer sites
- Migrating customer data
- Handling occasional support requests
- Liaising with Project Managers during Implementation Projects
- There will be occasional out of hours work (approx. once a month) which will be compensated
You do not need to have all of the following but 2 or more would be highly desirable:
- Microsoft SQL server experience
- Customer service or support desk experience
- 2:1 degree in relevant subject
- Data migration experience
Check out the benefits of working at Oxford Computer Consultants.
If you are interested, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send CV’s with covering letter, and salary expectation to email@example.com