We're looking for a junior front-end developer to join our products team and create attractive, accessible and engaging interfaces for websites, web apps and mobile apps. Our products are used to help manage the delivery of social care across the country.
You’ll be working collaboratively with our multidisciplinary project teams that consist of software engineers, front-end developers, UX designers and project managers.
As a junior front-end developer, your role will involve creating and maintaining customer themes for our social care products and implementing the front-end for new functionality.
We are a lively software company in the centre of Oxford, interested in software that makes a useful contribution to society.
- Willingness to experiment with new tools and technology
- Good attention to detail and eager to create great user experiences
- Keen to learn latest front-end development best practises
Good to have:
- Version control (Git, SVN)
- Front-end build tools (such as Gulp, Webpack, etc.)
- Appreciation of web accessibility principles
Check out the benefits of working at Oxford Computer Consultants.
If you are interested, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV with covering letter, link to examples of your work and salary expectation to email@example.com or tel: 01865 305200