We have a number of highly successful products which we sell into the Public Sector. These products help Local Authorities to manage their contracts, commissioning, finance and quality monitoring. For details see, our products.
Our Local Government Product team are looking for a junior windows application, mobile and website tester with a desire to gain experience of testing software. The successful candidate will need to be capable of picking up domain knowledge in a complex and finance related business area.
You will work alongside our development and support teams, maintaining and improving our QA framework and helping to develop and run the test scripts and scenarios.
- Strong understanding of MS SQL and T-SQL
- Complex Windows application testing experience
- Maintaining and improving test frameworks
- Performing automated and manual regression tests
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Writing automated test scripts in TestComplete (or similar)
- ISTQB Certified
- Experience in database performance testing
- Web and Mobile App testing experience
- Degree educated with a 2:1 degree in a relevant subject
- Review design specifications
- Review and evaluate the testing processes and frameworks
- Creation of test scripts and cases
- Develop functional test cases
- Performance testing
- Communicating findings to development and product teams
This is an exciting and complex role and the successful candidate must be able to find their own way with minimal help and supervision.
Due to the nature of our work with local government clients, please note that we request a DBS (formerly CRB) check as part of our recruitment process.
Please apply online or send your CV with covering letter and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org