We are a lively, growing software company based in the centre of Oxford, within easy walking distance from buses and trains and near the Westgate shopping centre. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. So what else do we offer and why would you want to work with us?
- Flexible working arrangement - our core hours are 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm. We work 37.5 hours a week, but how you arrange those hours is up to you.
- Personal development - we offer a generous training budget which is tailored to suit the individual, whether its attending a course, conference, going to workshops or taking some time to pursue a personal project or try out a technology we will help where we can.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay - after a qualifying period, we offer enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- Income protection and life assurance - to provide staff with some security should they fall ill and to give dependants some security in the event of death.
- Free tea, coffee, milk and fresh fruit - a selection of fruit and milk are delivered twice a week to be shared amongst all employees.
- Show & tells and lunchtime mini conferences - regular show & tell sessions give employees a chance to talk about projects they’re working on or technologies they’ve been using. These are followed by Q&A and lively discussion over cake. One day a week we also select a conference video to watch and discuss over lunch. Topics range through development and user experience design to business and marketing.
- OCC lunches - every fortnight OCC staff are invited to an all-expenses paid lunch.
- Social events - we’re a social bunch here and on a monthly basis we have a social event. We enjoy all the things Oxford has to offer, including regular outings to pubs, bars, theatres, cinemas, and the uniquely Oxford pastime of punting!
- Running club - if you are someone who has lots of energy and is looking to run with a friendly bunch, the OCC running club might be for you.
- Bike scheme - we provide money towards the purchase of a bike, security and safety equipment, there is no need to pay it back.
- Office pool table - we hold an annual tournament and staff are free to use the table during breaks and after work.
- Interest-free travel loans - we know that travelling to work is expensive so we offer help with bus and rail season tickets.
- Company sick pay - we recognise the importance of ensuring staff are supported through any period of absence and their subsequent return to work.
- Generous leave package and option to buy additional leave - want more holiday? You can buy up to 10 days extra holiday a year.
- Loyalty sabbaticals - in the calendar year when staff reach 5 years of continuous employment, and every five years thereafter, we encourage staff to take a four-week sabbatical.
We also offer pension scheme, free flu vaccinations, free eye tests and money towards glasses
In addition to this, we offer interesting and challenging roles, within a positive and collaborative working environment.
We employ capable and self-motivated people, provide clear direction on the Company's vision and goals, then support individuals and teams to use and develop their skills and expertise to deliver business success.
We have many ways in which we recognise and reward those who do great things for our business and we truly value each individual contribution, as we all work together to deliver OCC's vision.