We are a lively, growing software company based in the centre of Oxford, within easy walking distance from buses and trains and near the Westgate shopping centre. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. So what else do we offer and why would you want to work with us?
- Flexible working arrangement - Our core hours are 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm. We work 37.5 hours a week, but how you arrange those hours is up to you.
- Childcare Voucher Scheme - We continue to offer employees access to our Childcare Vouchers Scheme.
- Pension Scheme and Life Insurance.
- Free tea, coffee and fresh fruit.
- Personal development - We offer a generous training budget which is tailored to suit the individual, whether its attending a course, conference, going to workshops or taking some time to pursue a personal project or try out a technology we will help where we can.
- Free Eye Tests and money towards glasses.
- Office Pool table - We hold an annual tournament and staff are free to use the table during breaks and after work.
- Show & Tells - Regular afternoon show & tell sessions give employees a chance to talk about projects they’re working on or technologies they’ve been using. These are followed by Q&A and lively discussion over cake.
- Lunch out on us - Every fortnight the company takes everyone out for lunch.
- Social events - We’re a social bunch here and on a monthly basis we have a Social Event. We enjoy all the things Oxford has to offer, including regular outings to pubs, bars, theatres, cinemas, and the uniquely Oxford pastime of punting!
- Running Club - If you are someone who has lots of energy and is looking to run with a friendly bunch, the OCC running club might be for you.
- Lunchtime mini-conferences - One day a week, we select a conference video to watch and discuss over lunch. Topics range through development and user experience design to business and marketing.
- Bike Scheme - We provide money towards the purchase of a bike, security and safety equipment, there is no need to pay it back.
- Travel Loans - We know that travelling to work is expensive so offer help with bus and rail season tickets
- Long Term Sickness Insurance - for peace of mind if you have a prolonged absence of leave for an illness
- Holiday purchase options - want more holiday? you can buy up to 10 days extra holiday a year
In addition to this, we offer interesting and challenging roles, within a positive and collaborative working environment.
We employ capable and self-motivated people, provide clear direction on the Company's vision and goals, then support individuals and teams to use and develop their skills and expertise to deliver business success.
We have many ways in which we recognise and reward those who do great things for our business and we truly value each individual contribution, as we all work together to deliver OCC's vision.